MongoDB Atlas is a fully managed cloud database for modern applications.MongoDB Atlas is a cloud that provides MongoDB document model is the fastest way to innovate, bringing flexibility and ease of use to the database. It is easy to build fast, relevant, full-text search capabilities on top of your MongoDB data.
MongoDB Atlas makes it simple to store and manage data in the cloud.
You can register for an Atlas account using your Google Account or an email address.
Register a new Atlas Account
- Click Sign up with Google.
- For your Google account, choose one of the credentials below:
- your Gmail or Google Apps email address
- the phone number associated with your Google account
- Click Next.
- Enter the password for your Google account.
- Click Next.
- Click Submit.
Deploy a Free Cluster
- Log in to Atlas
Once you log in with Atlas and find your project
2. Click Build a Cluster
3. Select Shared Clusters and click Create a Cluster.
- Select your preferred Cloud Provider & Region
5. Select M0 Sandbox for cluster tier
- Within the Cluster Name area, give your cluster a title.
7. Add Your Connection IP Address to IP Access List
A device connected to a network is given an IP address, which is an identification number identity. Only an authorized IP address can access a cluster in Atlas.
Before you could access your cluster, you must first add your IP address to the IP access list. To submit your IP address to the IP access list, follow these steps:
- Click Databases in the top-left corner of Atlas.
- In the Database Deployments view, click Connect for the cluster or serverless instance to which you want to connect.
Click Add Your Current IP Address
Limit access to selected IP addresses to safeguard your MongoDB Atlas cluster.
The Establish a network IP address popup appears when the menu widens.